SIBIOS membership comprises three categories of members
- Regular full members / membres actifs cotisants
- Student members / membres actifs "Jeunes chercheurs"
- Honorary members / membres honoraires [Honorary members are exempted from subscription]
SIBIOS membership payment shows three situations
- Regular membership including the Journal Subterranean Biology [50 Euros]
- Regular membership without the Journal Subterranean Biology [30 Euros]
- Student (or particular situation) membership including the Journal Subterranean Biology [30 Euros]
In addition, the Society recommends to consider the income situation of members living in low economy countries, with a possibility of a fee at 30 euros for members in low income and non employed, by official request to the Secretary.
Payment of the fees in Euros can be made either
- by direct payment through the bank, including bank fees paid by the sender, and informing the Treasurer at the same time
- by International post order to the Treasurer's address
- during the International Symposium organised by the Society
You are invited to get in touch with the SIBIOS-ISSB Treasurer:
Payment must be sent directly to the SIBIOS
Treasurer: Jos Notenboom
Jos Notenboom: Sibios-ISSB Treasurer
Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency
Postbox 303 NL-3720 AH BILTHOVEN
Payments sent to the CNRS Laboratory at Moulis (France) will be refused !
SIBIOS - firstname.lastname@example.org
Written by Jean-Jacques Geoffroy
© SIBIOS, 2010